- The Lone Star Tick is very widespread throughout the U.S.
- You’ll find this tick mainly populates forests.
- The Lone Star Ticks, like all ticks, can be a vector for disease.
- It’s important to note, however, that this particular species of tick is very unlikely to transmit Lyme disease which is commonly associated with ticks.
- This bite can create an allergy to meat products.
- The picture to the left features an adult female Lone Star Tick with the prominent lone spot on its back.
We’re looking for more heroes at Clegg’s Pest Control. Do you think you have what it takes? Get a $1,000 sign-on bonus to start your new career.
To View All Available Job Listings Click Here →