Pest Control Service Manager
About this Position / Job Responsibilities:
- SERVICE MANAGER facilitates smooth day-to-day operations of the Pest & Termite departments.
- Hire, train, develop and evaluate the staff.
- Acts as liaison among customers, administrative staff, Field Technicians and Company Management.
- Review customer complaints and cancellations with Technicians and Branch Manager.
- Call all customer complaints and review cancellations on a daily basis.
- Daily check-in/Check-out: Review of each technician’s previous day, and ensuring they are equipped (knowledge/skill/time) for the new day.
- Consistently oversee required training and ensure accountability with all staff.
- Oversee and assure that productions goals are met.
- Conduct Quarterly evaluations and review with Technicians.
- Conduct vehicle inspections on each pay period during the month.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance and address any vehicle and equipment problems found.
- Provide scheduling coordination with Technician’s production report to better manage routes to effectively meet the goals set by the company.
- Monitoring and ordering of inventory.
- Review all driver incidents reports with drivers and provide coaching when necessary.
- Assist Branch Manager is developing strategies to enhance both customer and employee retention.
- Hold monthly meetings to maintain consistency with office, leads, sales and tech staff to ensure all company standards are being reviewed and complied with.
- Visit customers as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & requirements:
- MUST have N.C. Pest Control Certification to be considered for this position
- MUST have prior Pest Control and/or Termite industry experience, including knowledge of local, State and Federal regulatory requirements that apply to the industry.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching funds
- Direct Deposit