About this Position / Job Responsibilities:
- Termite Technicians are responsible for providing termite services that prevent and eliminate termite infestations and damage in buildings, homes, and surrounding structures.
- Install termite baiting systems, complete post constructions and termite spot treatments to provide customers protection from termites.
- Complete daily appointments, maintain accurate and legible work orders.
- Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services provided when possible.
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, and other service equipment per government, and company guidelines.
- Ensure required equipment, products, and materials are on service vehicle to perform scheduled service.
- Utilize, secure, and store products and materials in strict accordance with labels, and government and company guidelines.
Experience & requirements:
- Must be able to read and comprehend chemical label and safety data sheet and follow instructions to properly mix and apply products.
- Excellent communication and people skills are a must. You must be able to communicate with customers to determine their needs and advise them on what actions will be taken when servicing their property.
- Be able to enter and exit structures and crawl spaces, ascend and descend ladders and stairwells, and climb over and under structures under a variety of environmental conditions including seasonal weather, damp and dusty conditions.
- Proficient with hand tools, job-related specialty tools, and power tools.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record throughout employment.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening and drug test.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- Being able to work Monday-Friday for various hours at a time.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 90 days of employment
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching funds
- Direct Deposit