- Crazy Ants are a one node ant, relatively small in size.
- They have extraordinarily long legs and are dark brown to blackish in color.
- Crazy ants are most easily identified by their zig-zag like movement.
- The crazy ant adapts very well to its environment whether it is a dry or wet habitat.
- We check all items that come in contact with the soil and treat all mounds that are located. On some occasions drilling may be required in order to treat a void that a colony may be inhabiting.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home
Back to bug resources