We understand that many of our friends, neighbors, and clients may be concerned about the spreading of COVID-19.
The safety and health of our clients is always of paramount importance to our team, and we are now implementing additional safeguards to further protect our clients.
- Our pest control professionals use cleaned and sanitized equipment.
- Equipment is being cleaned and sanitized every day.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitations as part of routine business operations.
- All technicians are practicing appropriate hand-washing and sanitation techniques after every appointment.
- All technicians are wearing gloves when in a client’s home.
- If a client requests that a Clegg’s professional not enter their home, we will still continue to provide outside service.
The management team at Clegg’s is also taking every opportunity to ensure that all employees have the information they need to stay healthy.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make appropriate changes when necessary. Based on guidance from health agencies and our own high standards, we currently remain open for business.
The entire team at Clegg’s continues to be here, ready to serve you. We appreciate your loyalty and consider it a privilege to serve you, even through challenging times.
If you have any questions about upcoming appointments or would like to speak with a member of our team, we encourage you to contact your local Clegg’s office.