- These ants are yellowish brown to dark brown.
- A little longer than 1/8 inch.
- Their abdomen is heart shaped and when disturbed they try to carry their abdomen above the rest of their body.
- If nesting outdoors they usually nest in decaying or dead wood.
- When foraging indoors they like wood or a damp wall cavity to nest in.
- A spray treatment should be performed in all areas these ants are found and drilling may be required to treat any
We’re looking for more heroes at Clegg’s Pest Control. Do you think you have what it takes? Get a $1,000 sign-on bonus to start your new career.
To View All Available Job Listings Click Here →