- These ants are yellowish brown to dark brown.
- A little longer than 1/8 inch.
- Their abdomen is heart shaped and when disturbed they try to carry their abdomen above the rest of their body.
- If nesting outdoors they usually nest in decaying or dead wood.
- When foraging indoors they like wood or a damp wall cavity to nest in.
- A spray treatment should be performed in all areas these ants are found and drilling may be required to treat any
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home