- Very small, yellowish or reddish.
- Length ≈ 1/12 inch.
- Pharaoh ants have 2 nodes (circled left) and are usually found traveling wires, the plumbing in walls, or inside wall outlet boxes.
- Baiting is the only effective treatment method for pharaoh ants.
- Pharaoh ants are known to have many colonies therefore all ant trails need to be baited.
- They are very small ants, usually light yellow to red in color with black markings on their abdomen.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home