- Thief ants have 2 nodes, very small eyes, and is yellow to light brown in color.
- These ants normally nest outside in the soil underneath rocks.
- If these ants move inside they usually nest in wall voids or behind baseboards.
- Nests are hard to locate because they will travel long distances for food.
- These ants eat almost anything but prefer meats, fats, and grease.
- Ant bait is the most effective control method to use for thief ants.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home