Customer Service Representative
About this Position / Job Responsibilities:
- Customer Service Reps are responsible for receiving inbound calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests such as: scheduling, billing inquiries, service concerns, general questions
- Answering incoming calls, email, and on-line chat while providing first level support and guidance to our clients.
- Scheduling appointments and creating leads.
- Must have a passion for working with people and providing excellent customer service.
- Ideal candidate must enjoy a challenging, fast-paced, environment that requires multi-tasking and problem-solving.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
One Saturday per month 8:00am-12:00pm
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
Experience & requirements:
- Must have 2+ years Customer Service experience within a call center environment
- Customer service experience focus with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized and successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Adaptability is a must, as well as the ability to accept and implement feedback effectively
- A quick learner who takes initiative in becoming proficient at new skills
- Positive attitude and dedication to team success
- Consistent on time attendance
- Must pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching funds